- If you need to cancel your registration, you must notify the school no later than three (3) business days prior to your class (for groups of 5 or more, we require seven (7) business days notice.)
- Cancellations must be made via phone during regular business hours (M-F: 9:30am-5:30pm; Sa: 9:30am-5pm); voicemail or email cancellations will not be accepted.
- Due to class prep-time and food purchases, cancellations made within three (3) business days of your class will not qualify for a refund or credit. There are no exceptions.
- All refunds are made as checks. Please allow 3-5 business days for processing.
- Culinaria reserves the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
- Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
- We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our catalog for class offerings.
- For Participation classes we recommend you dress in comfortable or casual clothes. For your safety, shoes should be of the closed-toe type, with low or no heels. Sandals or open-toed shoes should not be worn in the kitchen.
- Culinaria is pleased to offer wine to our students during most classes. Students must be 21 to drink and proper ID may be requested. Only a Chef/Instructor or Assistant may pour wine.
- In Participation classes, wine will not be served until student knives have been put away.
- Culinaria reserves the right to refuse alcohol service to anyone who appears to be intoxicated.
- Absolutely no outside food or beverage may be brought into the school. Any student who is found to be drinking an alcoholic beverage not provided by the school will be asked to leave the premises and is not eligible for a refund or credit.
- Due to insurance restrictions, we are unable to offer students the option of taking home leftover food, with the exception of baked goods that do not contain protein or dairy. Please come hungry and enjoy the meal you have created (or watched being created for you!) while here at the school.
- We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus.
Cell Phone Etiquette
- As a courtesy to your fellow students and our instructors, all cellular phones should be either turned off or placed on “vibrate” while class is in session. If necessary, you may use your phone in our reception area or outside the building. Talking on the phone in the classroom, while class is in session, is not permitted.
- When attending a class, please be sure to park in the lot directly in front of our building.
- Do not park in the back lot behind the building or in the covered parking garage near the back of the building. Those spots do not belong to us, YOU WILL BE TOWED.